We have a dynamic employment law practice that encompasses everything from contract negotiations with an incoming executive, to representing you and your company in employment litigation. We provide advice in all areas of employer-employee relations, including:
- Drafting and negotiating employment contracts, severance agreements and separation agreements.
- Advising clients concerning employee discipline and counseling.
- Representing employers in audits and investigations by government agencies.
- Conducting investigations and providing advice concerning claims for sexual harassment claims, diversity and equal employment opportunity issues and policies.
- Providing advice concerning compliance with workplace laws, such as employee privacy, employee testing, restrictive covenants and trade secrets, employee benefits, wage and hour compliance, and affirmative action.
We have particular expertise in dealing with claims of employment discrimination. Our attorneys have represented employers in connection with employment discrimination claims in court, before the EEOC and other administrative agencies, and in arbitration forums. We have expertise in all major areas of employment discrimination, including:
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Equal Pay Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Title VII