Kenneth L. Stein
Phone: (212) 818-9335
Fax: (212) 818-1264
Kenneth L. Stein, retired, is a former partner at Greenfield Stein & Senior, specializing in trusts and estate litigation and complex commercial litigation.
Mr. Stein graduated with a Bachelor of Science from the University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business, in 1959, and received his J.D. from Columbia Law School in 1962. He was admitted to practice in the State of New York in 1963. He is also admitted to practice in the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, the Second Circuit Court of Appeals, the United States Supreme Court, and the Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces.
Mr. Stein is a member of the New York State Bar Association, New York City Bar Association, and American Bar Association. He is also the President of the Eldridge Street Project, and is the Vice President and Investment Committee Chair of the American Friends of Hebrew University.
- Rona-Tech Corp. v. LeaRonal, Inc., 245 A.D.2d 473, 674 N.Y.S.2d 264 (2d Dep’t 1998)
- Matter of Winston, 214 A.D.2d 677, 625 N.Y.S.2d 927 (2d Dep’t 1995)
- Matter of Winston, 205 A.D.2d 922, 613 N.Y.S.2d 461 (3d Dep’t 1994)
- Matter of Winston, 174 A.D.2d 748, 573 N.Y.S.2d 878 (2d Dep’t 1991)
- Roberts v. Jossen, 473 N.Y.S.2d 469, 99 A.D.2d 1002 (1st Dep’t 1984)
- Grossbaum v. Dil-Hill Realty Corp., 58 A.D.2d 593, 395 N.Y.S.2d 246 (2d Dep’t 1977)
- Matter of Breitman, 114 Misc. 2d 248, 450 N.Y.S.2d 985 (Sur. Ct. New York Co. 1982)
- Matter of Carr, 113 Misc. 2d 818, 450 N.Y.S.2d 141 (Sur. Ct. New York Co. 1982)